Sunday, September 5, 2010

First blog.

Hello everyone!
I am going to be honest. I have anorexia. I have suffered from it for half a year now. This is a pro ana site, so if you don't like it close the page. I don't recomend anyone that doesn't have anorexia or bulimia to look at this site, as it might pull the trigger for some of you guys. That was what happend to me, and now I can't go back to the happy confident person i once was. I keep telling myself that I will be happy when I'm thin. But deep inside i know that i will never be thin enough. If you feel the same way as me, you are welcome to have a look at all my blogs. We can help eachother to get happy, because our friends and family don't understand us. But we feel and think the same, like it or not. I hope everyone can find some sort of comfort here, because no one will jugde you or tell you to gain weight again or become the one you used to be. We only know you as the one you are now, and we will do everything to help you. Stay strong guys, cause that will be what it takes. Love <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment